We’ve got the A to your Q


You don’t need to have it all figured out – that’s what we’re here to help you do.

See the answers to some common questions below to help tame overwhelm.

I don’t know what style or colours I want. Can I still get started?

Yes! We can get started with a few simple details including your date, your venue and a ball park budget. Curious about what your dollar bills might get you? You can visit the price range section of our website here.


Can I add more stuff after I’ve booked?

Hundo P.  First and foremost your deposit locks in your wedding date. Your ideas may change over time. You can add items as you wish up until 1 month prior to your wedding date. While additions are totally fine, no more than 10% can be deducted from the quote agreed upon in your contract.


I only want (insert flower type here) If I can’t have it I might die. That’s ok right?

Whoa, hold up there. We too have been known to get a little obsessed with a particular flower from time to time.

We work with mother nature, seasonal availability, unpredictable weather events as well as market availability issues. We would hate to disappoint you in the case we can’t source your fave bloom. Instead,  let’s focus on an overall aesthetic – a vibe that you want your space to feel. We always take into account your preferred flowers and do our best to source them. 


What happens on a phone consultation? Do I need to study first?

Hell no.  There are no gold stars for knowing botanical names or seasonal availability. Put simply, our phone call is a quick 10-15 minute chat. It gives us a chance to connect as humans, clarify anything on your questionnaire and just generally get a feel for where you’re at.


It will be more fun than a visit to the dentist.

It won’t be quite as fun as a ‘90% off everything sale’ at MECCA.


How much is the deposit & when is the balance due?

A non refundable deposit of 25% is due with in 14 days of receiving your invoice.  The deposit locks in your date on our calendar. The remaining 75% is due at least four calendar weeks prior to your wedding.


I’m lost. Send help.

We know the process of planning your wedding can feel daunting. We’re here to support you through the flower planning process. The best and most simple way to get the answers to your questions is to enquire. Send us an email to hello@ellieagnes.com with HELP! in the subject line and we’ll get things started for you.  

Other useful stuff

Wedding flower ideas

Wedding flower ideas

3 WEDDING FLOWER IDEAS YOU WISH YOU'D THOUGHT OF SOONER.Are you ready to turn up the heat on your wedding flower planning?  We know planning a...

read more
Flower Estimator

Flower Estimator

Can you give me a rough price guide?It's 9:30pm on a Monday night. After a hectic day you've just flopped onto the couch to try and make some...

read more


We might just be available.

Send a love note to find out  💌

ellie agnes


Wedding Florist based in Newcastle. Flowering weddings across Port Stephens | Central Coast | Hunter Valley